Perfect Windows Everytime
you call, make sure you are ready to throw away the windex and paper
towels. You'll see the difference a professional window cleaning can
Here's a complete description of how we clean your windows:
- We start out by removing and marking all screens.
- We hand wash both sides of your screens with a soft bristle brush using biodegradable soap and set the screens aside to dry.
then get busy cleaning the outside of your windows first, using a soft
strip washer and a very concentrated solution called Glisten. This will
not only make your windows perfectly clear but it'll protect your glass
from the harsh elements.
- We then use a wide scraper to get off any paint overspray, bug marks, sap, etc.
thoroughly wetting the window again with a strip washer and Glisten,
we'll squeegee the water off, and then towel dry around the pane where
- After all the outside windows are done, we them move inside and repeat the process.
- When we're inside we'll clean the window tracks and window sills.
- It's now time to put all of the clean screens back in place.
finish up, we'll walk around your home to double check your windows, do
any touch-up if necessary, and put all your furniture back where it was.
See a good example of our actual window cleaning process in this step-by-step video.
pride ourselves on perfectionism. When we are inside your home we will
either take off our shoes or wear slippers. We will protect your
belongings and use drop clothes and towels to protect any woodwork or
If you're looking for a quick zip-zap and on to the next
window job, our company isn't for you. But if you want perfectly clean,
crystal clear windows that will not only protect your investment but
will impress family and friends then choose Josh Wash.